eTransmit for Revit is a technology preview of an add-in application for Autodesk® Revit® Architecture 2012, Autodesk® Revit® Structure 2012, and Autodesk® Revit® MEP 2012 software.
For best results, installing Revit 2012 Web Update 1 is recommended.
With eTransmit for Revit, you can:
- Copy and detach a Revit model and associated files to a single folder for internet transmission. This removes the typical error messages when you copy central files using the operating system.
- Locate dependent files automatically and include them in the transmittal folder, reducing the possibility of error. All dependent files are automatically converted to use relative paths to ensure that the dependent files can be located by the model.
- Choose to include related dependent files such as linked Revit models, CAD files, DWF markups, decal images, and external keynote files. You can transmit any Revit (.rvt) model that has beenupgraded to Revit Release 2012.
- Transmit models that are using file-based worksharing or server-based worksharing. eTransmit for Revit will also work with non-workshared Revit models.
COMMON USES FOR ETRANSMIT
- Internal archiving
- Sending deliverables to clients
- Model exchange between consultants/partners
- Model cleanup
- Sharing models between disciplines
The technology preview will operate until December 31, 2011.
HELP US OUT
See how well the eTransmit for Revit technology preview works for you, and be sure to tell us what you think by following the feedback links in the upper-right corner of this page. You can also post comments on theBetween the Lines or It's Alive in the Lab blog.
|View the eTransmit dialog box.|
|Download the known issues document (PDF).|
*Nhớ cài Revit 2012 Update 1 trước khi cài eTransmit